PDA

View Full Version : Mason/Ferguson Pics

Ty Sennett
07-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Musky Mason boated the biggest fish this year out of the Mason/Ferguson group Ty took out. Here's a few pictures of Musky Mason's 40", Tyler's 37" and Tim's 33".

Dan50
07-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Those 3 fish dont add up to 40??? We all know if I were there things would have been different.

I'll see you out there in August.
I noticed my old man didnt make the trip with Tim this year, what happened...

Ty Sennett
07-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Tim brought his cousin out this year Dan.

That Mason/Ferguson group doesn't seem to be getting any better looking from year to year. Like Rodney Dangerfield said "Now I see why lions eat their young".

Snizz
07-08-2009, 10:59 AM
at 1:10!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVvTl83gWg

TMFishes
07-09-2009, 08:27 PM
What that thread of pictures needs is the one of me and my 42" tiger, make it WAY better looking.......and that hat i was wearing in the pic?.......way too hot for words. On second thought, I will not put it on here...don't need any stalkers

Ty Sennett
07-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Go ahead and post it Tory. Team ugly needs a captain. That hat in the picture is straight up pimpin.

Now you have to post a pic.

TMFishes
07-11-2009, 11:01 AM
take a look at this beut.....and the fish is pretty cool looking too.

I'll take orders if anyone wants a hat

Cold Front
07-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I wish there was a better pic of the hat, from the bright red skin tone you're sporting in that pic it looks like you guys were dedicated to time on the water. It's a good looking fish as well!

TMFishes
07-11-2009, 03:48 PM
yeah, the pic i posted i kind of cut the hat off a bit, but I'll tall ya - it was way too small for my huge melon, and stuck way up in the air. but hey, gottta keep the sun off - like you said I get a little red in the face, some from the sun, most from being embarassed by what i did in the deerfoot bar the night before.

Anyway, Thanks on the fish - i should have never got it in, hooked it on a shad rap, and it got off - wrapped up in the line i think, then it ended up getting snagged in the dorsal fin!? I know it sounds crazy but I am pretty sure thats what happened. anyway, it had to come to the net backwards - with 8 pound test line - it was a site but the ugly guy in the first pictures with the 37"er did a fine net job

Ty Sennett
07-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Thanks for the pic Tory and the story to go with. Tough to beat that one.

That picture seems to have a slimming effect on you!