PDA

View Full Version : July 11th report

Ty Sennett
07-12-2009, 07:18 AM
I fished for bass and whatever else would bite with my nephew in the afternoon. It was kind of slow but we had a good time. For four years old he can really whip a bait out there.

I had Gary Brady out in the evening and we had two follow right away. We didn't see anything after that until the last spot. Gary had one nail a Rough Runner and get off. It sounded like a really nice fish but you know how night fishing goes. They all sound big. It was on the same little weed patch that my brother had an upper forty inch fish hooked a couple days ago. Might have been that one. Who knows?

Back at it today. What's with the north winds every day?

Pete Rich
07-12-2009, 07:47 AM
Ty I couldn't agree more. I've had enough of these north winds.

jkahler
07-12-2009, 02:38 PM
With all those north winds, would we be in a post frontal condition now? I had 3 follows today on my home waters and they were all sssllllloooooow and lazy.

Paul
07-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Wind from the North, don't venture forth. Wind from the South, puts the hook in there mouth!................Ty, we come over 9/26, I think we have a 1/2 day the 28th? If anything else opens up that week let me know please. Caught a 20-3/4" Smallie on the Mississipi Friday. My biggest ever. Thanks for this site Tybo! You are a good, old soul..........Tried to post a pic on the manage attachments thing..........didn't work, any tips will be greatly appreciated. thanks.