PDA

View Full Version : Chautauqua Results

Red Childress
07-19-2009, 03:22 PM
The only thing I have heard about the 3Rivers Outing is that Team Andreski was in 1st followed by Team Toothyfishman in 2nd.

Just waiting for more details............

toothyfishman
07-20-2009, 05:50 AM
1st place was 7 fish
2nd place was 7 fish
3rd place was 6 fish and was Adam A.

We had 6 fish as well just Adam had us by a few points.

It was the first tourney that my boy Jacob wanted to fish so that was the most important thing for me! He hung tough through 20 hours of trolling catching 2 short naps. Never complained once! He was dissapointed we didn't place but once I explained where we were and how close we actually were he was very pleased with our results.

Plus...."The points count" he says.......look out junior muskie inc members I've got an animal on my hands.

Jacob got a super fat 46" big ole' ugly nasty looking fish. What a pretty site!

toothyfishman
07-20-2009, 05:53 AM
Adam knows the group better with everyone's names so maybe he'll chime in with the winners names.

I'd rather not mess it up.:o:o:)

Lots of fish were caught........very fun trip for most all that went.
Sure is fun when it comes down to a battle of fish and inches.

Not who was lucky enough to find one that wanted to eat!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan
07-20-2009, 06:57 AM
First 3 place teams all registered 7 fish each. This was a team, total points tournament, not biggest fish.

1st Place: Joe and Toni Ferraro
2nd Place: Paul and Dave Fec
3rd Place: Adam and Bill Andresky

There were at least two teams that caught 6 fish each that didn't place... Frank and Jacob Alcorn and Dale Wiley and John Ryhal.
50 people fished the tournament and 49 fish were turned in, but there were more caught that didn't get turned in. Several mid to high fourties released.

Very close between the top 5 teams. Probably about a 35 incher for anybody or just a little bigger fish here or there could have changed the order around. Probably the best, competitive, closest points, tournament I have fished. Great party Friday night at Nick Pflum's and a very fun tournament.

Adam A.

allegheny river kid
07-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Congrats to All!! Sounds like the fish were cooperating nicely!

toothyfishman
07-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Red, you must of talked to Charlie for your early results.

I didn't know who else had caught what only that Adam was ahead of us on day 1. Never know what can happen. I believe I overheard the winners say they bagged 2 in the last hour, which was crazy as not much was going on sunday.

Great time, lots of fish caught, lots of large fish landed as well.

Red Childress
07-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Yep, Charlie told me he spoke with you. He was doing a walleye trip up there but kept looking over at all the musky trollers flying around wishing he was lunge hunting.

Red Childress
07-21-2009, 06:27 AM
Congrats to those Chautauqua hunters who netted muskies over the weekend!