PDA

View Full Version : Toothy Jr. officially has muskyitis.

Red Childress
07-22-2009, 07:26 AM
Toothyfishman's son (Jacob) holding 2 studs from a lake that none of you will recognize. :)

ThreeRiversEsox
07-22-2009, 07:38 AM
That smile is PRICELESS!!! Great stuff

toothyfishman
07-22-2009, 07:59 AM
Thanks Red for sticking them up for him, someday I'll figure out that re-sizing stuff!!!!

He is a trooper, he hung tough through 20 hours of trolling last weekend.
Until this season he's been too young. Now he is all about it, he understands the bite could turn on or off anytime and he is prepared to hang if needed.
He did need about a 20 minute nap but I was just happy he wanted to be my partner, I was the luckiest guy out there whether we caught a thing or not!

Driving the boat is "Just like playstation".......so following the GPS lines and watching the speed is no problem.......:):) Kids now days!!!!!

allegheny river kid
07-22-2009, 09:32 AM
That is absolutely awesome!!!Your a very lucky man to have a partner like that, and now that hes hooked for many years to come!!!!

RapRunR
07-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Those are some GREAT looking fish !! Congrats Jacob !! As you have found out persistence and patience pays off in the long run. That ear to ear grin says it all !! It's great to see a young lad that has caught the musky fever.

muskie52
07-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Good stuff right there! Congrats to you and your son!

Joe M
07-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Frank, Congrats to your new fishing partner.I am sure I will see you guys on the water a few more times this season.Smile is priceless.