PDA

View Full Version : Toothy Jr. is at it again.

Red Childress
09-10-2009, 07:08 AM
Here is the 48" "dink" Jacob caught over Labor Day weekend. :)

Anzomcik
09-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Great lookin fish, That smile says it all.

toothyfishman
09-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Red,Thanks for posting it up for me.

This fish was super clean, very pretty markings, no old scars or anything.
He sure is a lucky little turkey when he's up on the rods.

2 days later he got the first fish on his side a nice 39.5", my turn, 35.5"....
He's smoked me on big fish all season! Gotta love it! If it was any other fishing partner well now..........that is a differnet story!

H2O wolf
09-10-2009, 07:48 AM
Congrats... Saw him in the muskie inc magazine too. He's doing a great job and I'm sure he's having a blast! Can I take him on my boat sometime... please

allegheny river kid
09-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Well now i'm just getting jealous:) Nice work!

Bob S.
09-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Congratulations Jacob !!! What a fish, Frank you gotta Musky hunter there, you guys are a team to be feared and respected with your results. Keep bringing them in, I can't wait for the next MI magazine for updated results. Way to go Jacob and Frank !

Bob S.

toothyfishman
09-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks Bob, he bumped up another place over the weekend but that will be it. He is in 4th now.
The top 3 juniors are some super tough customers, even for adults to beat them in points and fish. I'll be happy for him to stay in the top 10 but it looks like he can stay in the top 5 if he keeps after it.
The top junior, Welsey, look at the top 25 releases for the juniors and he has some tremendous fish, several over 50 up to like 55" amazing!

Bob S.
09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Frank, for Jacobs first year he is doing pretty well for any standards, junior or adult! Ken and Wesley do a terrific job year after year, however Jacob is starting out tremendously! Keep up the great work and keep us posted please. You guys sure can be proud of one another.

Bob S.