PDA

View Full Version : First Fish!

lowbidder
09-18-2009, 06:08 PM
I decided yesterday to blow off work today and boy am I glad I did. It was a good thing he took a picture instead of a video or you would've been able to see how much my hands were shaking! Hahaha. Youghiogheny River...One fish in the boat and 2 good follows.

I'm hooked! Pun completely intended. :D

allegheny river kid
09-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Thats awesome!!! Congrats on your first ski!!!!:)

muskie24/7
09-18-2009, 08:31 PM
I really enjoyed having Mike out with me today! He did a great job landing the fish! Its a great feeling putting a guy on his first muskie and I was proud to be part of it! Although, I can't be responsible for the amount of time and money that he'll spend from here on out! :) Congrats again Mike!

Brian

Red Childress
09-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Nice job, guys!! Congrats to Mike on his first musky. :)

H2O wolf
09-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Congrats on your first fish! If you want to blow off work and help stock the yough with muskies on Fri Oct 16th give me a holler. You can get my number from Brian if you have any questions. Congrats again on the nice fish!

lowbidder
09-19-2009, 08:54 AM
As long as my schedule is clear, I'm in. I'd love to help. I would donate my boat, but the yough is not "deep vee" friendly.

ttabaleulb
09-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Congrats on the first sliming!!!!

Thats what I love about this board. Even though I just casted my shoulder off this past weekend and did not see a fish, I see this story and am all fired up to get right back at 'em!!!

lowbidder
09-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks Blue,

Along with being slimed, I got my first case of "musky thumb". That stuff burns like hell. BTW... I like your location. I'll message you the next time I'm in the area. We can swap fishing stories at the Phyrst and listen to the Phamily! :D Hahaha.

Mike
'98 PSU Alumni
Environmental Engineering

ttabaleulb
09-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Nice man, you gotta love it!!

Now you're talkin!! The first 2 pitchers are on me!! :P

Red Childress
09-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Been there myself a few times.........

lowbidder
09-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Table Wars and Drinking Games.
I was the bellringer once. From what I remember it was a lot of fun. I still have the drumstick around here somewhere. There are pictures floating around somewhere of me chugging Killians out of a Cowbell. Sure hope those never surface.

ttabaleulb
09-22-2009, 10:46 AM
Thats right, I forgot that you spent some time in this area too Red.

Oh yeah, good old Table Wars!! I think the last time I was in there was St. Patty's day a couple of years back and it was a mad house. I always had some good times there though.

Red Childress
09-22-2009, 11:13 AM
I would have been much better off NOT spending 3 straight St. Patty days there for sure. ha ha

ttabaleulb
09-23-2009, 11:23 AM
LMAO I know exactly what you mean Red. I think I felt that way after every one of my trips to that joint. It always seems like a good idea until the next day!!