PDA

View Full Version : Good daytime bite continues in bay!!!

CaptainKenLee
09-20-2009, 09:55 PM
The last two days I shared the boat with my brother-in-law Rob and his dad Dave from downstate near the Ann Arbor area. It was nice to spend some time with family and not have the pressure of a charter. Yesterday was pretty choppy in the afternoon so we went back to what was working on Thursdays trip. We drifted the breaks with floating jig heads and crawler halves. We got into some smallies at first, then it was nothing but walleyes the rest of the afternoon. We ended up keeping 12. Today we had another nice south wind. We decided to troll harnesses today and it took us just under 3 hrs. to fill our 3 man limit. We had planned on staying out after dark to try and get Dave a big fish, but with our limit in the boat and having a long drive home tomorrow, we decided to head in. I'm not sure about those guys...but with a few days off now, there's going to be some fish fry's at the Lee house. Here's some pictures from the last two days, good luck from all of us in the Bay de Noc area.

CaptainKenLee
09-20-2009, 10:00 PM
I forgot a picture.

sho
09-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Saw you boys heading out the last few days ... I was working on smallies and pike at the mouth of Esc. harbor.

Nice catch!