PDA

View Full Version : The logo winner is......

Ty Sennett
12-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Lets try this again:

Number 9 was the winner after further review. Number 9 is the Pacemaker with the teal circle around it. Sorry for the mixup everyone. We cannot use any logos that are already in use that's why we had to eliminate a couple logos. I really thank everyone for all the effort on the logos. Thanks for all the laughs Gale and Corey.

Indigoiguana
12-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Hey Ty, what do you know, I won!

What do I get, a day on the water with the Caucasian Tupac?, Ty-ger..., baits, lures, a percentage on merchandise sales¿...

Plus, this logo is all original, I didn't lift nothin' from nobody so you won't have any copyright issues & lawsuits, all at no extra charge.

Looking forward to the Harper show to discuss rollout of Sennett Tackle active sports wear.

MS

Ty Sennett
12-17-2009, 10:19 AM
I can feel the energy level in your post. I feel like I need to pull the reins back a little on you. Rachel and I have been going over what we are doing for the shows. I'll keep you posted on what's going on. You can pick out what half day you want for fishing though. If you want, I can keep the same day as last year of we can do some muskie/walleye fishing in late May/early June.

Later,

Indigoiguana
12-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Hey Ty,

C'mon, you know I was just funnin' with you. We can discuss the time on the water at the Harper show.

How about the Sennett Tackle Company Logo on the following:
Bikini bottoms
Dew rags
Fanny packs
Beer coolers

Best fishes this Holiday Season!

MS

lil man tait
12-18-2009, 11:46 AM
How about the Sennett Tackle Company Logo on the following:
Bikini bottoms

Just not on Corey's bottom, please.