PDA

View Full Version : creeper

JERRY LARSON
12-21-2009, 11:03 AM
are ya coming out with a new creeper this year since the other is no longer being made.

Ty Sennett
12-21-2009, 12:32 PM
No, that is the 2010 project. I want to make sure everything is perfect before coming out with a new creeper. I do have a magnum sized wood Pacemaker for the show season only. It sounds like the custom ones I've used guiding. Really loud and slow ticking. Definitely a big fish bait. I'm thinking a must for any Minnesota fisherman also. Those fish love loud and large.

Snizz
12-21-2009, 02:11 PM
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8098/picturesy.jpg

I couldn't find any top water baits for bass that i liked so...

Doublenut
12-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

a creeper? I knew I felt a disturbance in the Force!! :)

CRAPPIANO
12-22-2009, 12:35 AM
oh Snizz !!!!! I forgot to answer your topwater bait ques for bassin

my theory is: 'big baits = big fish' right?

just try and use one of the small pacemakers as slow as possible,,,,or the creeptonite,,,,,i caught a ton of giant bass (5-6 lbrs) on them this year,,,it's worth a shot

also, try the Cavitron Buzz Bait, you CAN'T get them at bass pro or cabella's, I used to get them at Ed Shirley's b4 they went outta bizness
try megastrike.com,,,,that is the best buzz bait i've ever used,,,very unique sound (really squeaky), lots of bubbles, etc.,,,,works well on the Chip too

let us know how ya do down there,,,good luck,,,see ya at the Chi Musky Show, I'll give u a call

lil man tait
12-22-2009, 02:12 PM
suick makes a baby sized pacemaker for bass.....if you want to spend $20+

tait

Snizz
12-22-2009, 03:09 PM
suick makes a baby sized pacemaker for bass.....if you want to spend $20+

tait

Really!?! I was looking for one, but couldnt find one...so has a couple of kats create one for me...we'll see how it does!

Bassin!

Snizz
12-22-2009, 04:52 PM
http://www.suick.com/nightwalker.htm

I think this is what you are talking aboot...

jkahler
12-23-2009, 02:13 AM
The Suick one is alright. I've had better hooking percentages with Pacemakers, and it doesn't click. Also make sure to pull the belly hook hanger and glue it in. I almost had one twist off from a few pike and a sm bass.

That said, I did catch a 37.5" on it so they do work. Same sound as a Topraider.