PDA

View Full Version : report

fatdog
12-23-2009, 07:33 AM
close to 5 inches between 3rd and center reef and marked 3 walleye last night with missing one and losing the other i cant catch a walleye if my life depended on it. using purple moonshine size 0. want to move today to another gps spot. dont mark many fish, but usualy do real good this time of the year

fatdog
12-24-2009, 07:51 AM
fished off yellow gate in 22 fow and landed a 16 and a 21 incher all on jigging with the green glow #3, not bad but now holidays so wont be out for awhile and whoever is breaking into shacks if i ever see you doing it you will crawl to shore when im done with you..

tomjohn
12-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Where is the yellow gate?

The Bait Shop Guy
12-24-2009, 06:17 PM
The "yellow gate" access is midway between Kipling and the Days River. Just a yellow gate along the road, with a two track that winds through the woods, to the bay. If you have a Fishing Hot Spots map, it's marked with a "G" just south of the Days River mouth.

tomjohn
12-24-2009, 11:39 PM
I think I know where it is. My Sister owns the Kipling bar.
Tom

Buckslayer
12-25-2009, 10:03 AM
Maybe I am wrong but I am pretty sure the yellow gate access is on the north side of the days river. There is a sign alongside of the road that marks a hiking trail, that is were you go in.

Walleye Quinn
12-25-2009, 10:32 AM
There are two yellow gates. one north and one south of the Days river. Walleye Quinn...

packrat
12-25-2009, 06:38 PM
I think the yellow gate you are looking for is south of the Days river. The way I found it is to watch the side of the road "east" side for a low spot that is mostly brush if you go to far you will come to a Tee intersection on the left "west side" that will take you back out to US 2 & 41 on the east bound side between Gladstone & Rapid River.