PDA

View Full Version : Musky Shows

ryanmitchell
12-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Which show is better Milwaukee or Chicago? Chicago show is right down the street from me but my brother can't come because it is his girlfriends B-day the 9th. I will probably come anyway to look around, but want his 2 cents for lure purchases. Lookin forward to it!

Ty Sennett
01-01-2010, 10:36 AM
They are both about the same with the exception of the pool at Chicago to see the baits work before you buy them. Other than that most of the vendors at Chicago are at Milwaukee.

ToddM
01-01-2010, 10:43 AM
I say goto both. If you live near the chicago show then Milwaukee is not that far away. Some different vendors at Milwaukee that are not at chicago and visa versa. Both shows have a saturday night lure swap near the show. Chicago has the pool and milwaukee has the tank. The speaker lineups have a few facwes exclusive to the respective shows as well. If you can goto both, I suggest doing so. Another cool thing about Milwaukee is that Mama Mia's is about 1.5 blocks west of state fair park on greenfield ave, some of the best pizza you will ever eat.

Ty Sennett
01-04-2010, 06:51 PM
I forgot about Mama Mia's. Good stuff. Thanks Todd.

Mike Kanaval
01-06-2010, 11:04 AM
How can Pizza in Milwaukee be better than any Pizza from Chicago? Have you ever tried Uno's pizzeria downtown? It's without question one of the best pies you will ever have! Don't order it togo, sit down an relax and let them serve it up.

Not to mention the quality of the eye candy that's walking around off Michigan Ave is outstanding!

Now, the Milwaukee show is better for one reason, they have BEER! If you want to have one of the best burgers in the USA then head over to Sobolman's Diner, it's right next to Marquette University so again the eye candy is outstanding. Order a Bloody Mary & you get free beer chasers, now that's a beautiful thing!

Noonan
01-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Yea I agree that chicago has great pizza but Milwaukee is close to the Brat Stop, hands down best brats around. Ill be sure to throw plenty of bills around at the Musky Expo in chicago im lookin forward to the custom colors and the jerky.