PDA

View Full Version : Good show

Ty Sennett
01-12-2010, 09:31 AM
It was great to see everyone at the sport show last weekend. The weather was good for a change. A little cold but it is January.

I had hoped to get the new XL Pacemakers in time but was disappointed that I didn't get them. I will for sure have them for the Milwaukee show.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by the booth to chat. Lots of laughs.

Bob Mason
01-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi TY,

It was great talking to you at the show.I was wondering what color's you are having made of the magnum pace makers for milwaukee?

Bob Mason

Ty Sennett
01-14-2010, 09:30 AM
I was thinking of these:

black
walleye
baby loon
florescent red with dark red lace(for the Minnesota guys)
black with orange tail

anything I forgot?

Snizz
01-14-2010, 09:41 AM
anything I forgot?

Firetiger!

MuskyMaven
01-20-2010, 09:28 AM
A great color would be "Glow Skunk". All black with a white glow stripe on the top. Makes a great night fishing bait.

Ty Sennett
01-20-2010, 11:59 AM
I tried that glow skunk a couple years ago and had a hard time selling them. You know what does work good is the Glowin outdoors glow strips on your bait for night fishing. Those strips are bright and last a lot longer than any paint I've seen. They have a peel and stick strip on the back that holds really well also.

Snizz
01-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Glowin outdoors glow strips

http://www.glowinoutdoors.com/

BOOM!

Ty Sennett
01-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Thanks Mr. Snizz. You da man!

Snizz
01-21-2010, 02:42 PM
I ordered a couple of strips from them with my fantasy football winnings!

deafmuskyhunter
01-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Ty I was wondering do you paint custom color pacemaker individually or in batch? I was hoping if you can paint up half black belly with half white top on body with blazing orange propeller?
This color choice may sound crazy to you but it help me with my visibilty so I can know if it's still spinnin or floating weeds got stuck to it. Many many time I can't tell if propeller are spinnin or not because most of your colors are to dark for me to tell. For white top so I can tell after strikes I can tell that I haven't took it. I fish lowlight periods alot over thick shallows weeds flats.

Thanks

matty

Ty Sennett
01-26-2010, 04:51 PM
That makes sense Matty. I'll see what I can do. normally my painter doesn't do small orders but maybe I can paint one here at home if you don't mind the unprofessional job I do.

deafmuskyhunter
01-26-2010, 05:19 PM
If you can paint it it wkd be nice. Don't think Muskie do care you can't paint at all only thing they have to be scare of you when your on water.