PDA

View Full Version : fishing partner

Pooh
02-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey guys this is my first post, im spending a month or so here is Esky and I would like to hit the bay for some walleye or perch. I really dont want to head out by myself plus I dont have a auger or shanty up here with me. I got my sled up here but no snow so its useless. I have my own rods and other goodies cause I live on Saginaw Bay and do alot of fishing down there just wasn't prepared this trip.I'd be more than happy to buy the beer and minnows. I just want some good advice and some pointers where and where not to go. Any help would be great.

jtourangeau
02-02-2010, 02:50 PM
did u say beer,send me a pm.ill let you know what dates I plan on going,if I can help.

Norttown
02-02-2010, 03:20 PM
If you need someone to drill some holes for you I can do that part. I have a pop-up fish shanty. I can't guarantee fish though. I'll be on the ice Saturday and Sunday.

Walleye Slayer
02-02-2010, 07:18 PM
I will be out fishing thursday,friday,and saturaday if need holes drilled or i dont even mind a partner in my shack....I usually go out at noon and fish till dark.I have been catching a few perch and a few under sized eyes but in the past few day it has slowed up but still ok fishing.If interested send me a private message.