PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Report 2-8-10

crawlerman
02-08-2010, 12:44 PM
This past weekend fishing was pretty slow for us we tried a few new spots that didn't pan out very well. We had great group's of people this weekend. Thurs. I fished with Rod and Lee we had a few flags and ended up with 1 little Northern and at about 3 PM the screen on the Marcum lit up until dark but we just couldn't get the fish to bite. Friday PM my customers Doug and Co. for Sat. were looking for a spot to fish, so I gave them a location and right at dark they caught a 25" 6lb Walleye. Then Doug and the guy's on Sat. had a fish on that we battled for 30 minutes and it eventually broke the line and we never got to see it. We have a couple other flags with one being a small Northern then a Walleye that got off at the bottom of the hole. I guess Clyde and the boy's that we had on Friday fished a spot that we pointed out to them and they got a 28" Walleye but I never saw the picture. Ice travel is still good as long as you know where you are going, we have been driving off of the first yellow gate and it is fine. We have been going North aways and then turning and going East, you should be able to follow the tire tracks in the snow after tomorrow, we are finally going to get some snow. As far as the Kipling area I don't know anything about that landing we haven't been going off from there for 2 weeks, Sorry I can't help anybody regarding this area.
Tightlines and Good Luck to All.