PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Hamburg PA Cabela's Today

Red Childress
02-18-2010, 08:05 AM
Heading to Cabela's today after work and will be there Friday thru Sunday doing seminars and trying NOT to buy everything in the store.

Hope to see you there!

Arizonangler
02-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Hey Red, what time on Saturday is your seminar? I am always interested in hearing you speak, and Saturday's are my weekly trip to Cabelas.

Red Childress
02-22-2010, 08:15 AM
Hey Steve,

It was great seeing you. I hope you managed to NOT go in debt too badly over the weekend. The store was busy all 3 days. I cannot believe how much foot traffic we see going past us headed to the aquarium. I heard 15,000 before 4pm on Saturday!!

Arizonangler
02-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Always good to see you to Red. Gotta book another trip with you, probably next year and try to get Justin hooked up. Musky fishing will cause debt for sure, but I can't worry about that while I am in therapy for the mental illness it causes. LOL :D

muskie52
02-23-2010, 03:02 AM
Red,
I was hoping to make it out to see you this weekend but ran out of time. (Remodeling the darn bathroom and ran into more snags than I thought possible!) Are you going to be at BassPro in Harrisburg this year?

Tony

Red Childress
02-23-2010, 07:52 AM
Hey Tony,

We will not be at Bass Pro this year. After doing Cabela's and BPro several years, we decided to just do Cabela's since we were seeing many of the same folks at both stores. Since Cabela's has the highest foot traffic, we just go to that store 2x each year.

I hope things are going well for you and your family. I hope the toe has healed completely. I still feel badly about that. ha ha

muskie52
02-24-2010, 03:17 AM
I think you have me confused with another Tony?????

All 10 of my toes are fine and always have been.....?????? lol

I met you (and Arizonangler) at Cabela's and at Bass Pro a year or two ago. Lee Snyder was at Bass Pro hanging out that year. No big deal, I just don't want you to be concerned about my toe for no reason! Ha Ha!!!

tony

Red Childress
02-24-2010, 07:46 AM
My bad!! I was confused for sure. Glad to hear your toes are fine.