PDA

View Full Version : new reel for sale...

skidoo
03-11-2010, 12:13 PM
hello and i can see grass in my yard!!!!
going thru my muskie gear and i have a brand new in the box....daiwa saltist-lw 40ha reel i want to give to a new home......last spring me and friends bought 3 of them..........i use left hand ( 401) reels but thought i could use both types in the same day of fishing........well its very hard to do for a guy with a small brain..............i used my friends reel on 2 trips and decided to sell my new reel...i put new 100lb power pro on it also...15 $ of line..........its never bein on a rod yet.......any questions just ask or call 724-676-4732 asking 170..$ hope all have a good spring bite and many safe trips!!!!!!!!! skidoo

Ivan
03-11-2010, 12:53 PM
I couldn't tell exactly what you meant by your post, so sorry if you already answered this question...

do they make the Diawa Slatist in a left hand retrieve?

or were you saying that you use other brand reels in left hand

I saw and like the Saltist, but also need LH casting reels.

Red Childress
03-11-2010, 01:27 PM
I think he is selling a 40 with LH retrieve.

skidoo
03-11-2010, 02:03 PM
yes its complicated.........
when i reel i use my left hand...........( all my other reels r this way))
this saltist is reel with right hand........40ha?
most reels that you use YOUR left hand to turn have a 1 at the end,,,xample i use a abu 5601 i never understood why A right handed person would hold the rod with his left hand??????? cast then switch hands all day long????
hopethis help and ivan they dont make the saltist in a 401,,,atlest last yr they didnt....
great spring to all!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOPP

skidoo
03-14-2010, 04:57 PM
was okay ,,a good deal....??????? ill bump it up ...BUMP
thanx skidoo

Larry Jones
03-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Nathon, Thanks for the great reel deal! I was going to purchase another Saltist 40 ha anyway,saved me from having to buy the 100 lb Power Pro as well. Check is in the mail!

Capt. Larry

Larry Jones
03-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Nathon,I recieved the Saltist Reel today,Wow 6.4:1 Ratio,now that is going to pick up the slack line working Leo Jerks at Warp Speed!

Capt. Larry