PDA

View Full Version : Lowrance 522c Ice model

crappie man
03-20-2010, 11:36 AM
I have a Lowrance 522c Ice machine/ internal gps. In my opinion the best ice unit ever made. Great shape, but the wife wants her own unit, and I'm laid off, so its back to the vex 8 or similar. Converted the transducer with a float like a vex. much better than having to have the unit right next to hole.
but have all the original equip. $550 firm. Ice unit is 169.oo extra, if u were to buy one. Cheapest one I could find was around $700 on sale with a retail of 8-900 depending on where u look.. Google Lowrance 522 reviews. 4.7 out of 5 at Cabelas, with something like 50 reviews.

crappie man
03-20-2010, 02:40 PM
I have a Lowrance 522c Ice machine/ internal gps. In my opinion the best ice unit ever made. Great shape, but the wife wants her own unit, and I'm laid off, so its back to the vex 8 or similar. Converted the transducer with a float like a vex. much better than having to have the unit right next to hole.
but have all the original equip. $550 firm Ice unit is 169.oo extra if you were to just buy this... Cheapest one I could find was around $700 on sale with a retail of 8-900 depending on where u look.. Google Lowrance 522 reviews. 4.7 out of 5. you that have one know what I'm talking about, never had any problems at all with mine. I know I'm going to kick myself for even selling it.

crappie man
03-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Alright $525, low as I can go. all u need is a summer transducer and u got the year covered with the same unit.