PDA

View Full Version : March 22 flowage pics

Ty Sennett
03-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Here are a few more. The water level meter one is a little blurry. If you shake your head back and forth really fast while looking at it the picture will clear up.

Snizz
03-23-2010, 09:07 AM
Sweet pics! The sky in the middle one looks really cool...

after a 6 pack that lake lvl pic will look just fine :P

Pete Rich
03-24-2010, 08:27 AM
I was out there yesterday and was very supprised to see the water open around the landing. Now I officially need to cast. Illinois here I come!!!!!

sbarick
03-24-2010, 08:33 PM
those pics sure are a sight for sore eyes. i miss you, flowage!

Ty Sennett
03-25-2010, 12:21 PM
The lake will be making ice tonight. It's going to get down in the low teens tonight. It's going to warm right back up though. I'd guess the ice will be gone by the middle of next week.

Mark Benson
03-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Ty:

A lot of our smaller lakes are opening over here in Minocqua. Woohoo!!!!! It will be interesting to see what the warmth does open during the course of next week in terms of our lakes sized similar to your LCO, Grindstone and Round.

I think this will be the earliest ice out since I moved here in '94. We might even be able to find the smelt in the Flambeau Chain again without the walleye opener getting in the way. Come on open water and more rain!!! Let the boating season begin!!!

Mark

Ty Sennett
03-26-2010, 04:44 PM
I hear ya'. I really like crankbait fishing for walleye and early ice out always makes that better. I'll be out driving around in the boat next week.

bigbronc23
03-28-2010, 12:22 AM
I hear ya'. I really like crankbait fishing for walleye and early ice out always makes that better. I'll be out driving around in the boat next week.

Well if you've got the itch for some eye's (now's the time for the 10-15 lbers!)let me know and take a ride over to Pool 4 on the Mississippi!! My buddy and I have been out one or two times a week for the last month and we definitely have room for another in his or my boat!! Plus it feeds the itch a little bit before "the real fishing season" starts ;)... I know I will be going Wednesday for sure this week and its suppose to be gorgeous... dont forget beer if you come ;)

Ty Sennett
03-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the invite but it's not going to work this week. Too much going on. Put up a couple pics of the big ones you get.

Thanks,