PDA

View Full Version : Coastas

catchandrelease
04-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Has anyone tried the Sunrise lenses for Costas? I'm trying to find something that will work in the morning and the evenings and when the sun isn't too bright. How are the amber lenses for these conditions?

Red Childress
04-19-2010, 03:06 PM
The Ambers work pretty darn well with the H3O's. I have not had any experience with CDM's amber lens.

lowbidder
04-19-2010, 08:01 PM
the amber were too dark for me to use in low light... I would end up taking mine off once the sun got behind the hills. Those sunrise lenses looked tempting. i would like to try a pair to see how well they really worked.

Red Childress
04-20-2010, 05:57 AM
Correction. After looking at the 3 different H3O lens, the lightest color lens is the one I was talking about. I am somewhat color blind so I think I misspoke about the ambers. I was talking about the very light colored ones, whichever those are called.

catchandrelease
04-20-2010, 11:27 AM
How do yellow lenses work when it's kinda sunny. Like a cloudy day when the sun's out, but it isn't too bright.

JIM T
04-20-2010, 01:07 PM
I haye and use 3 different pairs, 1, ocean wave blue mirrors- these i've used fishing offshore and inshore open water-they work great when it's really bright. 2,Costa 580's GREEN mirrors for the river,sunny or cloudy they work great. I can also read the FF &gps with the 580's on,can't do that wearing the Ocean Waves. 3, I have RUDY PROJECT glasses with a VERMILLION lens,these are great for early morning,evening after sun goes down and cloudy days. All of these can be had with RX lenses, I just checked on that.