PDA

View Full Version : Camp Sites

sjguzin
04-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Hello,
A group of us will be coming up early Thursday morning, May 13. Every year we always go down to the Beaver flats, site D-16 in June. But, since I'm having twins sometime in June this year, we had to bump the timeframe up to mid May. We were strongly considering camping around C-15,16,17 area this time. We would even have a chance of getting a site on Thursday in that area? Been coming up for almost 10 years and we still haven't figured out the Walleye!!! Always excited to get there and try out the new things I learn from reading on this site, but by end of the trip we usually only have enough for one meal the whole weekend!!!

And good luck to you all on the opener.

thanks,
Sean

Ruff Fish
04-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Hey Sean,

We were strongly considering camping around C-15,16,17 area this time. We would even have a chance of getting a site on Thursday in that area?
I've never had a problem getting decent crack at almost any site on a Thursday. Even Memorial, Labor, etc....

Been coming up for almost 10 years and we still haven't figured out the Walleye!!!

Me either! :)

thanks,
Sean[/QUOTE]

sjguzin
04-30-2010, 07:20 AM
Thank you Ruff Fish, I feel a littel better about our chances getting a good site now!