PDA

View Full Version : Boat ramps

lost another anchor
05-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Does anyone know if the powers that be have or are going to have some of the boat ramps repaired-I know we couldnt launch in chief last year-(thanks pats landing). I sent an Email to the DNR and the answer I got back was- HUH-so has anyone heard of anything-thanks

Ty Sennett
05-11-2010, 03:45 PM
I kind of thought we had it good here. Most of the ramps are really good. I don't know if the Pat's one is a DNR launch. Maybe it is. I rarely use that one. I know the other ramps are about as good as you can get for having the lake down two and a half feet. I kind of doubt there will be any repairs coming up for most of them. Rain would be the best form of repair.

lost another anchor
05-11-2010, 04:38 PM
TY i know most of the launches are in good shape but i also know the public landing on chief lake is really brutal . Last fall we had to use Pats private launch to get the boats in and out and yes you are correct a couple of feet of water would help a lot - thanks for the reply

The Snag King
05-12-2010, 07:06 AM
Can you tell me where the public launch is on Chief Lake?

andracke
05-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Can you tell me where the public launch is on Chief Lake?

North of Pats Landing. They have one right next to the bar but that is for guests only. Public landing is down where the condos end.