PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Ty!!!!

Ty Sennett
05-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and best fishing partner a girl could ask for! Hope you had a great day on the water!

Love ya!
Rachel

muskymeyer
05-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Happy Birthday Ty-rone. Hope you behaved yourself and did not resort to buying yourself shots like that one time. Have a happy and safe birthday.

Corey and Jen (Trixie)

Ty Sennett
05-19-2010, 08:29 AM
Thanks you guys. You're the best!

New pair of Ocean waves coming for the birthday boy. The dog put an end to the old pair by stepping on them. I suppose they shouldn't have been on the bottom of the boat anyhow. They had about as much superglue and lens scratches as a pair of glasses can have. It was time. If anyone ever wants a pair of Ocean Waves give Rob Manthei a call. He has the best prices.

Doublenut
05-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Happy Birthday!

DMBFID
05-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Happy Birthday Ty! And for your birthday present from me, what do we have Johnny... well Steve, it’s a free weekend guide trip, lodging, and night life excitement for Ty, Rachel and Murphy! You will be staying at the world famous Fidler Chalet in Green Bay WI. And as a bonus for your 40th birthday there will be complimentary alcohol, food for you and Rachel, and dog treats for your son. Enjoy!!!
-Fidler

Mark Benson
05-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Happy B-Day Ty!!!

Mark

curleytail
05-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Happy Birthday Ty. I'm pretty sure I heard somebody in a white boat singing to you out on the Chip last Saturday. I would have joined in, but the guy in the other boat was bad enough for two people.;)

curleytail

Indigoiguana
05-19-2010, 08:56 PM
Hey TY,

Did Rachel give you a spanking or tow for your big day? Keep in mind, it's all patchwork from here on out.

Best fishes,

MS

bigbronc23
05-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Happy LATE Birthday ya geezer!!! Now you've got TWO bottles of booze coming from me when I see you next!! haha.... good luck this next weekend!!!