PDA

View Full Version : Weird Weather

DonH
05-20-2010, 12:35 PM
We are heading up tomorrow and I guess we're going to encounter some weird weather. The 3 fathers in the group are nicknamed Thunder, Lightning, and Cold Front. Usually we encounter rain, cold, mist & fog, followed by more rain.

I've never worn shorts, never applied sunscreen. Heck when I first heard that the bill of a fishing hat is to keep the sun out of your eyes, I was stunned. I thought it was to block the rain from hitting your face.

So we're going to be fishing when it's 90 degrees and no rain predicted for the entire trip. Here's some of what I have packed so far. 2 rainsuits (I usually being 3), heavy coat, longjohns, turtlenecks, sweatshirts, jackets, boots and 3 packs of handwarmers. So should I cut it to only 1 rainsuit?

Hot Runr Guy
05-20-2010, 01:22 PM
and to think, when we arrived the afternoon of May 8th we built a snowman on the picnic table in front of the cabin,,,,,,,,,
HRG

Don Pemble
05-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Hey Don H,

Make sure to bring lot's of sun screen with you, no wind, no rain, lot's of hot sun beating down on you, good luck my friend, keep your bait fresh and your hooks sharp, lot's of cold ones in the ice chest will improve your odds.

See you out there, best of luck to your group.

Don P