PDA

View Full Version : Who is fishing the tournment next week?

Anzomcik
06-10-2010, 02:52 PM
I thought i would see who is fishing the tourment the 19th from the forum? It would be neat to see some faces i know.

Anyway I will be there, and because of a string of bad luck i will be fishing solo. In the rules you need to have another person in the tourny verify fish length. I would be in need of a person to witness if i were to land a fish, so if anyone is kind enough to lend me a hand with contact info (phone number) and would not mind motoring over to check things out in the event of a fish in the net. I would do the same for anyone willin to help me. Thanks

McDunnoftheAllegheny
06-10-2010, 03:07 PM
I will be fishing it I might be solo as well.

toothyfishman
06-11-2010, 05:14 AM
You two should go together.....ha ha!!

Jacob and I will be fishing it.

One thing with it being a big fish only tourney it will take a 46" or better to do much of anything so anything less I wouldn't worry about.

cband
06-11-2010, 07:42 AM
I will fishing the tournament. I think it may be a busy lake next saturday..

Larry Jones
06-11-2010, 07:56 AM
If you have not signed up for the Chautauqua Musky Cash Tournament to be held on June 19th,time is running out to do so. It is now to late to use the snail mail system,by the time I get your mail and return the tourney info / release form by mail,you may not get it in time. Best to use the PayPal Button on the main Tourney Thread above in the Sticky section,then I will mail the info / release form or email it if next week.
The last date to sign up for the Tourney is June 17th,on the morning of June 18th I will be off to my trailer in Westfield,NY,I will have no internet service.

There are 130 Entrants as of today!

Capt. Larry

toothyfishman
06-11-2010, 08:08 AM
You guys fishing alone can pick up a hand held VHS radio for around $40.
I used one before I bought a big unit for the boat.
Lots of guys run them and you should be able to get ahold of someone close with the amount of people showing up.

Anzomcik.....I sent you a #

Joe M
06-11-2010, 10:12 AM
I will be there. I am staying at Magnolia motel if anyone wants to stop by for a cold one afterwards!!!! I am staying till Monday evening..

fish N ski
06-12-2010, 06:28 AM
My father and I are in. This will be the first time he has ever been to chautauqua. He will see what weeding rods is all about. Maybe I will intentionally hit a few weed balls to make the drag go off to get him excited. We are staying overnight saturday at the chautauqua motel at bemus point and fishing sunday then driving back to pittsburgh. I work 3-11 friday. So I will leave at 9 pm (sick.) Hook to the boat, get the old man and should be at prendergast launch around 1 am.
I have a hand held radio and they work great. Like toothyfishman said, they are fairly cheap.
A few low 40's fish would make the trip worth while. Good Luck everyone.

suskymusky50
06-13-2010, 07:03 PM
I had planned on fishing in the tournment, but my partner backed out on me. I'm not brave enough to fish that lake in a 16 ft flat bottom again and that's all I have.

Anzomcik
06-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Well, i will be out there in a 14' aluminum, casting my little heart out.