PDA

View Full Version : Current lake level and temp please.

j_mich
06-27-2010, 01:34 PM
I'll assume with all the rain that normal water levels are fast approaching, but what about temps?

Thanks in advance.

John

dougj@wiktel.com
06-27-2010, 04:48 PM
The lake is at 1059.4 which is at the 40th percenttile (4 years out of 10 it's lower 6 years it's higher). Still rising slowly. Water temps are in the low 70's in most areas. Pretty much normal as far as I can tell. Seems to be an early algae bloom happening in many areas, hope this burns out!

Doug Johnson

dpear
07-01-2010, 07:33 AM
I'd say it was about a foot higher after last nite.Anybody find a sunken Ranger?Please call if you do.

jimmyb
07-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Wait, it wasn't suppose to rain like that until tomorrow night when I get there. Oh well I'm sure it will start again upon my arrival to the angle.

johnkersting
07-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Jim, We left you a big girl(50ish) on the sisters, had her up numerous times, just wouldn't take the lure. Had to head home Sunday. Got a few smaller skis, but hooked into a bunch of nice pike, 3 over 10 lbs and some nice eyes too. Shoot me a email if you work in any other trips besides the one we already talked about, doesn't sound like I can make it for any of those dates. Good luck! STAY OFF THE ROCKS!

dpear
07-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Jim,
Just a heads up.Never forget I'm here,ask around,there's the regular world,then there's 'Dicks world'.If you think you can produce issues,come out with me sometime.
Also,you maybe sent a package here???Like a rod case???If it was important,bring another cause my dog(s)got hold of the one laying around here yesterday.
PS
I,or I should say my boat/motor,found a new rock for you-another one not on the map.

jimmyb
07-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Another rock???? You think that lake would be running out of them by now. NOT!!!
No big deal with the rod case. Just a walleye rod anyway and I wont be using that this weekend. See you monyana (gringo spelling). Sorry must be picking up the lingo from all the illegals we have here....

dpear
07-04-2010, 06:35 AM
After yesterday,the days of low water are over.'Deluge' does not do the storm justice.

lambeau
07-06-2010, 09:09 AM
After yesterday,the days of low water are over.'Deluge' does not do the storm justice.
how much did you get up in the Angle?
in northern MN we had 2 days of 30mph south winds, then got 5.5" of rain on Saturday night to round it off.
fun stuff.

jimmyb
07-06-2010, 09:59 AM
I don't know the exact # of inches we officially got. but the water level in my bay rose by at least 6 inches since Fri.