PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Again!

RASPUTIN
06-27-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks to Frank, Laura, Scarlett, Kringle and Jake for attending to our many needs during our stay at LOTW. Dick, your warning of rough seas came too late, but Bill's shoes dried by the time we left. About the 50 and 52 in. muskies, Frank tried his best, but they are still up there for somebody else to catch them. But look out for us in Sept. I'll be practicing my casting 'til my shoulder muscles burn big time.
Cindy A.K.A. Mrs. Rasputin
P.S. Frank, I'm still working on attaching pictures. Ran out of patience tonight.

NETim
06-28-2010, 06:29 AM
Don't worry, we'll get 'em for ya. Just a few more days before the peace and quiet of Oak Island is shattered by another loud Opti.

:)

RASPUTIN
06-28-2010, 07:06 AM
Guess if we didn't get 'em, they should go to another Nebraskan.

fishwizard
06-28-2010, 10:04 AM
That sounds good to me! :D

dpear
06-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Cornpones husk,not catch.

fishwizard
06-28-2010, 01:59 PM
I had the general idea of what one was, but figured I’d better look it up to get the specifics of the slur.

corn•pone [káwrn pồn] (adjective)
typical of country life
relating to country life and people in being simple, unpretentious, and homely

That's awful big talk, from a supposed self-made Dakota landscaper and grass cutter.

dpear
06-29-2010, 05:54 AM
Slur?
I'd be proud.Heck you're even in the Big 10 now.(sorry,just couldn't resist that.)I'd be proud to be considered one in todays world and society-except maybe for the 'homely' part-and I guess that depends which meaning one applies to the word.:)

NETim
06-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Cornpones husk,not catch.

That all changes this year. I have been given a surefire, can't miss method that will average one 50 per day with a bonus 54 by week's end. All this will be accomplished with fairly standard lures, in mostly classified locations but using radical new techniques devised at the Cornpone U School of Duct Tape Technology.

fishwizard
06-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Slur?
I'd be proud.

True. It's not like you said City Rat, or Burbian.

Cindy, sorry for hi-jacking your thanks to Frank and Laura.

Ryan