PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Lisa
07-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Frank. Laura, Scarlet and Kringle,
Thank you again for another fabulous week at Bay Store Camp! I honestly don't know how it could have gotten any better (although Stephen might disagree with me as he was tired of the follows and wanted the BIG BITE--maybe next year). The walleye fishing was fabulous and the Muskies showed themselves frequently and even gave us the thrill of catching a few! I especially want to thank Frank for saving the best for last! What a thrill to finally catch a muskie like you guys catch--a 47 incher! We're already counting down to next year--only 355 days to go! As always, it was a pleasure to share fishing stories with all the other guests at Bay Store this week! We hope the rest of your season goes well--the vets of Operation Musky are in for a real treat! See you next July!
Lisa (and Family: Gordon, Mona, Jerry, Alyssa, Stephen, Wanda and Paul)

RASPUTIN
07-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Just a little green with envy after reading your glowing report, but we did just have a nice walleye meal on Friday with two more and a perch in the freezer for later. At least we have another trip in Sept. to look forward to. When we WILL catch some "bigguns".
Cindy

NETim
07-12-2010, 06:22 AM
I dunno... saw some pretty shady lookin' characters hangin' out at the dock last week. :)

We had another great week up at Frank's. The drive out to Morson Sat AM was just gorgeous. I actually was able to cut across Little Traverse and trim some miles off our trip.

We're signed up for a Sept trip and will again shatter the peace and quiet of LOTW with the OptiMaxNoise. :)

Congrats on the fish Lisa.

Frank Walsh
07-13-2010, 08:01 PM
You mean this little guy????

Awesome fish. And well deserved.

jimmyb
07-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Lisa,

Awesome Fish!!!!!! Congrat's!!!!!! Looks like we got another addict on our hands...

Lisa
07-14-2010, 01:40 PM
I was addicted nine years ago when Frank lent me rod with a top water bait (because all I had was walleye rods). This fish was truly a "fish of a thousands of casts" (maybe even a million) but well worth the wait! Just hope I don't have to wait another nine years to get another "Big Girl"! Sure wish I was still there fishing this week! Looks like the fishing is HOT!