PDA

View Full Version : I-pilot

RASPUTIN
07-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Looking for information on the i-pilot? Need somebody to test drive it? Look how happy this driver is?

dpear
07-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Now that he has phone e-mail and texting,are you sure he's not communicating with Bill Gates or the Pres or.... instead of I-Piloting?

musky1969
07-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Well we where abel to do a 2mile strech of the fox river by us, that is four bars. We set the track on the way down ( with the big motor) the river had some drinks and hit the track back button. It took us back to every bar and we had a few more drinks on the way back. (and on the way to the bars). A shireff stopped us and asked if the driver was drinking?? Well no one was behind the driver seat @ the time and we said ask the I-pilot. He laughed and said if you only fire up the big engine to get it on the trailer then have a good night!!!! yes we are locals but it was funny and true. So I love the I-pilot!!!
Darren

Tim Kelly
07-16-2010, 01:40 AM
But how do you get the trailer to the ramp, and the boat home again?

Sorry, just amused at the sheriff's logic!

musky1969
07-16-2010, 07:54 AM
We live next to the river:D Don't need to pull the boat out if we don't need to.

Tim Kelly
07-16-2010, 08:37 AM
Living the dream! Very nice, and the Minn chauffeur is the idea drinking aid!

NETim
07-17-2010, 08:38 AM
On a somewhat more serious note, I love my iPilot.

We managed to get a fish somehow on our last trip, and as Rachel battled it and I readied the net, I put the iPilot in "anchor lock" mode and let it handle the boat.

Worked marvelously.

We were in a small cove and the wind coming in. The boat just hung there and I could concentrate on netting the fish.