PDA

View Full Version : Trip Confirmation/Details for Ty

udee2159
08-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Hey Ty,

I just wanted to confirm our trip dates/times for September 19th. I have us going out 9/19 at 8am from Treelands. I'll be with my Fiance for an 8hr trip.

I believe the plan was that my fiance will be using your gear (she's right-handed) and I would bring my own reels, but use your rods (I'm left-handed).

Also, do you have any advice since this will be my fiance's first trip to the northwoods. We're already going to leinenkugels Oktoberfest and musky fishing on the chip. I want this to be a fun trip for her and get her hooked on muskies. I've had her practicing with a baitcasting reel and she's gotten fairly decent. Any suggesstions or thoughts other than the obvious (bring warm clothing, positive attitude, etc.)?

Thanks.

udee2159
09-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Bring it back to the top.

Ty Sennett
09-13-2010, 06:13 AM
I think you pretty much have it covered. There are a few shops in town that she might like also. That is a good time for topwater so she should get some action on top to really get her into muskie fishing. Bring some rain gear just in case. Other than that, I'm not sure. Pretty tough not to like the Chip.