PDA

View Full Version : Forum Question?

EsoxPox
09-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Hey Guys,

Is there a place on this forum to advertise a boat and motor for sale?

Thanks

Red Childress
09-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Just post it here on the message board.

Red Childress
09-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Nice rig!

I have never seen a Ranger like that before. It is shaped very much like a rig made in Indiana (cannot remember the make off hand). It looks like a heck of a deal.

EsoxPox
09-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks Red,

We met at Cabela's this past spring at captains weekend. We were able to sit in on one of your seminars. My son desreves most the credit for the boat staying nice. He spends a lot of time washing and polishing. It really is nicer than the pictures show. We are looking to move into a 17' Lund if we can find a nice used one. We hope to make a few trips west in the future.

Anzomcik
09-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Nice rig!

I have never seen a Ranger like that before. It is shaped very much like a rig made in Indiana (cannot remember the make off hand). It looks like a heck of a deal.

Red, To me it looks alot like Jim Bortz's Triton. Great lookin boat, makes me wish i was in the market for one...

Red Childress
09-06-2010, 08:14 AM
Forest River Marine makes a jet rig called the Odyssey River Rave which was the boat I was trying to remember. Stick steering in the front portion of the boat and they usually come equipped with a Merc 90/65.

Almost identical shape and interior layout as that Ranger. Both are very nice jet rigs. Heck, a new 90/65 Merc will cost you 7-9 grand alone not to mention all the other stuff he included in his package.