PDA

View Full Version : September 19th report

Ty Sennett
09-20-2010, 06:25 AM
I had Alex and his Fiance Melanie out yesterday. Alex had three fish go into the figure eight and caught two of them. One was a fish just over forty inches on about the sixth or seventh figure eight. The other was a 45 1/2 inch fish on the second full figure eight. Both fish flew out of the water and the bigger one was in the trolling motor for a little while. A little scary for a while there. Alex had one other fish come in that I think would have eaten the bait but he made one tight turn and lost the fish's attention. That one looked to be close to fifty inches. Maybe we'll get a shot at that one today. It was a really nice day on the water yesterday. From the looks of the forecast it might be a little nasty out today.

good luck,

phatty
09-20-2010, 08:19 AM
You put that trolling motor statement in just to stick a dagger in my side. Much appreciated!

udee2159
09-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Thanks again for a great trip Ty. Melanie and I really enjoyed ourselves and we got some great pictures. I've finally broken my curse on the Chip and it's a good feeling.

Good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully one of your clients catches that ~50". Melanie says to keep trying pink bucktails...something about "they look fun" and "muskys like fun".

Hopefully, I'll be able to get out on the water with you in the near future.

Take Care,

Alex

Ty Sennett
09-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Phatty, I'm still hoping to catch a fifty incher with a free Cowgirl in it's mouth before you get back up here.

Alex, great time with some great fish. I'll let you know if we catch that big one that followed. Thanks again,

udee2159
10-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Hey Ty,

I finally got around to downloading some pics from our trip to my computer. I thought I'd share it with the rest of the regulars that visit the site.

Take care and good luck with the rest of the season.

Trav
10-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Nice fish and great pictures to go with it.

trav

Ty Sennett
10-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Thanks for posting those. Great photos. I still haven't see that big one again but we're trying.

Thanks again,