PDA

View Full Version : Trailer License Plate

Rich W
09-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Some one had their trailer plate break off at the sand and gravel launch in Tionesta over the weekend. My plate broke off last week and some good samaritan thought that is was mine and left it lay on my spare tire. I still have the plate since all the trailers had plates when I pulled out on Sunday afternoon. So if you have lost a plate or know someone that did and they were at the sand and gravel launch send me a pm.
Rich W

SportJet120
09-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Some one had their trailer plate break off at the sand and gravel launch in Tionesta over the weekend. My plate broke off last week and some good samaritan thought that is was mine and left it lay on my spare tire. I still have the plate since all the trailers had plates when I pulled out on Sunday afternoon. So if you have lost a plate or know someone that did and they were at the sand and gravel launch send me a pm.
Rich WSeems like plates breaking off is pretty common. The faster you pull the trailer out, the more pressure it puts on the plate. Mount the plate to rubber or nylon as it will flex more. Just a tip. Jus sayin...

lowbidder
09-27-2010, 01:17 PM
I lost mine last December somewhere along Kinzua Road. Whomever found it turned it into the Warren Police. They notified me and I mailed them a self-address, stamped envelope so they could mail it back to me.

RapRunR
09-28-2010, 11:31 AM
I'll ask around and keep my ears open here. Maybe someone will post it in the Forest Press this week.