PDA

View Full Version : October 2nd and 3rd report

Ty Sennett
10-04-2010, 07:09 AM
Rachel and I fished the muskies inc tourney over the weekend and on the 2nd Rachel caught a 39 incher and lost two others in figure eights. The other two were the same size. We had others follow on bulldawgs, Big Game Twitchers, and Suicks. We had more action than I thought we would. That's not a bad thing.

Yesterday I caught a small one on a Big Game Twitchbait right away. After that we didn't see anything until about 10:30 in the morning when I had something hit a Mag Dawg. The next cast I caught a low thirty inch fish. The next cast I caught a 36 1/2 incher. We thought maybe we ran into a huge school of muskies but that was it for the day. We couldn't find a judge boat so we just let the fish go anyway. Great weather yesterday. It was just nice to be out there.

Water temps were in the mid fifties yesterday morning. I'm guessing they got up to 56 or 57 by the end of the day.

Jason L.
10-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Whats goin on with turnover? If any.

Ty Sennett
10-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Turnover has started on most of the bigger bays and is now stalled out on the main lake areas with this warm weather. Some of the bigger bays look awesome now. Clear water and some good weeds in a few. The fish are scattered everywhere right now. Tough bite but the suckers are saving us right now.