PDA

View Full Version : October 6th report

Ty Sennett
10-07-2010, 06:16 AM
I had a group out of Treelands yesterday and we had a slow start but it picked up later in the day. In the morning we had something take a swipe at a sucker and then had another big fish just sit under the sucker for a while but not interested. In the afternoon we landed a 46 incher at the first spot and then proceded to loose three fish at the second spot. There were some technical difficulties. A couple spots later we caught a 42 incher and at the next spot we had a fish follow and then had another hit the sucker and lost it and then lost another right after that. I told Bill I wouldn't make fun of his hookset. Let's just say for the last hookset I started the outboard motor and threw it in gear. See Bill I didn't make fun of the hookset. All in all a pretty darn active afternoon. Two nice fish and quite a few missed fish.

Water temps were 57 degrees in the afternoon.

revmike
10-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Were all the fish active on suckers?

Ty Sennett
10-11-2010, 06:55 AM
They ate the sucker so I guess they couldn't get any more active. I don't understand the question I guess.

revmike
10-11-2010, 01:07 PM
I'll try again. The afternoon that you "landed a 46 incher at the first spot and then proceded to loose three fish at the second spot" what did the fish hit, suckers or lures? If lures, what?

This last Friday / Saturday we had very little action on anything. The weather was beautiful though.

Ty Sennett
10-12-2010, 08:53 AM
I see now. They all ate suckers. No action on lures. Seems to be the pattern lately. Once in a blue moon you get one to hit a lure but they seem to be the small muskies.