PDA

View Full Version : North point Closing

moosebay
10-14-2010, 12:06 PM
David and Cathy will be closing north point Sat oct 30 After the holloween party for good. There will be a inventory sale Mon Nov 1st from 11:00 to 3:00 pop, candy, booze, beer, food, misc, mugs, straws, ect...All will be marked down below cost.. We would like to thank every one for patronizing us..WE will have a band on the 30th for the holloween party so if you can come on out it will be a fun night....

Thank you
David and Cathy Stone

rws
10-18-2010, 08:21 PM
David and Cathy will be closing north point Sat oct 30 After the holloween party for good. There will be a inventory sale Mon Nov 1st from 11:00 to 3:00 pop, candy, booze, beer, food, misc, mugs, straws, ect...All will be marked down below cost.. We would like to thank every one for patronizing us..WE will have a band on the 30th for the holloween party so if you can come on out it will be a fun night....

Thank you
David and Cathy Stone

I stop at your place several times each winter on my snowmobile for food and fuel. Is there a new owner taking over?

Ross

moosebay
10-19-2010, 12:02 PM
We were leasing the building...I dont think the owners have any body lined up as of yet......it sounds like they will be winterizing it and turning off the heat...for this winter...

Frank Walsh
10-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Really sucks. I'm really going to miss it. You and Cathy should really be proud of yourselves for the great business you ran. But with the short season up here, I can appreciate you not wanting to work 18 hours a day.

Good luck with your next venture. I know it won't be long before you guys are up to something.

dpear
10-31-2010, 06:30 AM
Amen Frankie,amen.