PDA

View Full Version : Official DARREN & CAROL FALL 2010 REPORT-Follow us on TWITTER

Illinois Dennis
10-25-2010, 09:26 AM
Now if you think Darren & Carol have authorized this thread, you'd be wrong. Just maybe they will use it.... or not. Maybe they will have something to post at some point during the trip; I know we all like to read updates.

Guess it's too late to ask if they would provide updates via Twitter; maybe next year. I know they can do a YouTube or two; stay tuned.....

So Frank, have you been trolling at all and how's it been so far?

Frank Walsh
10-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Overall been pretty good. But pretty tough winds the last few days. Gusting into the high 40s yesterday, so a tough bite. Still windy today, but should be back to normal tomorrow.

musky1969
11-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Sorry just seen this compter had internet issues in camp and had to leave early due to boat problems. But in 8 days got 12 fish with 49" being the biggest, this was the slowest fall we have experienced tuff wind a few days and warm water temps did not help :( When we left on Nov. 2nd the water was still about 45-46 degree. I like to start fishing when the water gets down to 43-42. Globel warming sucks. LOL
Darren