PDA

View Full Version : Cool Info for Musky Kids

Pete Stoltman
10-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting a young guy named Jared Stankowski. He and his brother Jacob have put together a website for kids interested in musky fishing. They call themselves the "Musky Brothers" and from what I can tell these two guys are nuts about musky fishing. Browsing through their website was fun and you can tell they are having a good time doing it. Looks like they've got several projects under way and doing what they can to promote other kids interested in fishing. One cool page was their "Friend of the Month" which highlighted the activities of some other kid that has an interest in musky fishing. I wish the best of luck to Jared and Jacob on their endeavors and encourage any young fishermen to check out the Musky Brothers website www.muskybrothers.com . Good luck guys!

Jim L
10-30-2010, 08:05 AM
Those guys were featured in an article in Musky Hunter magazine this summer. Pretty cool.

Pete Stoltman
10-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Nice to see kids so involved in a good activity. Hope they keep it up and my guess is they will. Time will tell but for now they seem to be having a ball.

Pete Stoltman
11-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Been communicating with the Musky Brothers a bit this week and hope to be able to get them on the RFRG show sometime for an interview. These guys may be the new "young guns" of the musky world. Keep your eye on them.