PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Catch

Ray Perry
11-03-2010, 02:25 PM
So my personal best is a 51 incher that came on a black pacemaker. Then a year later caught a fat 50 incher on the same thing.

Didn't realize it until your wife and fidler pointed it out but looks like I snagged my best catch of all with the help of Sennett tackle.

Ray

Mark Benson
11-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Congrats on your BEST catch!!! It took me a while to figure out the Sennett relationship while you on are on your knees on a golf course.

You know golf course/fishing - golf course/fishing - golf course - fishing... IN my world it used to work, not so much any more, the uh golf course/fishing.

Again Congrats!!!

Mark

DMBFID
11-04-2010, 08:38 AM
RAZOR!!!

Well Ty, now that one of the great ones has fallen, it looks like just you, Murph and myself that will be fishing every year for now on. (don't worry, I don't plan on getting married soon, having too much fun playing the field still) Maybe Rachel can take Ray's spot when I come up every year? I still can't believe he wore the Sennett tackle gear to propose, but it is only fitting. Kid sure does love his Muskie fishing and his Sennett tackle. All kidding aside, Amanda is a amazing girl and she is a way better catch than a 50+ inch fish for Ray!!!

Congrats my man!
- Fidler

PS - Ray, Is the wedding going to be on Ty's Ranger?
PSS - Ray, Are you planning on having pacemakers for the center pieces?
PSSS - Ray, Is the wedding cake going to be a replica of Ty's head?

twells
11-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Razor, Congrat's to you and Amanda. Was the proposal during work hours for you on the golf course? Fidler if you want someone to jump in for Ray, I would be happy to fill that spot.

Ty Sennett
11-08-2010, 07:28 AM
No way Ray! Congrats Man! Glad to see you support the team while proposing. I just told Rachel and she already knew about it. Why am I always the last to know? You're a good catch Ray so I knew she would say yes.

Congratulations again,