PDA

View Full Version : moonshine lures.

ice chaser
01-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Im a new member on here Im not on here to spill my guts but i wanted to tell you how great the new little moonshine lures are working for me i have been fishing the north end from rapid to gladstone the last 3 weeks i have caught around 120 perch and 17 keeper eyes on them. The ones working best for me are the razorburn, bloodynose,glow perch and the orange one.. im gonna try to get pics posted. good luck guys and if u move around you will find fish.. O ya forgot i tip them with wigglers.

perch"n"eyes
01-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Deffinately working for me too , razorburn color yesterday morning had my limit of walleye in 45-50 mins .always catching perch on that smallest clow colored spoon too.

walleyemick
01-05-2011, 07:43 AM
are you guys talking about the shiver minnows or the jigging spoons you have been having success with. I have been fishing the shiver minnow in clown and a green color alot, I get alot of lookers but not many takers, i was begining to wonder if they were to bright or something. Seem to get alot of fishes attention but cant seem to close the deal with them.

ice chaser
01-05-2011, 05:56 PM
I was talking about little shiver minnows I caught 16 nice perch today all came on razorburn today tipped with wiggler. All fish I kept were 9to12 inches I did get a 14.5 inch also