PDA

View Full Version : New RFRG Contest-Chicago Musky Show

Pete Stoltman
01-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Here's a contest to start off the new year. If you're attending the Musky Show at Harper College Jan. 14-16 you can win some nice prizes. Just stop by the Rollie & Helen's booth and find Jim (the owner) tell him you hear the Musky Shop ads on RFRG Radio. He will then direct you to me and I"ll give you a ticket to enter a drawing for prizes. We will pull the winning tickets the following week on the RFRG show. Prizes will include lures and other cool musky stuff. The grand prize will be a free guide outing with me aboard the Allison Jean for a row trolling experience sometime during the 2011 season. Pretty simple right? Have any questions just post 'em up here and I'll try to answer them for you.

Pete Stoltman
01-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Don't forget to tune in to the show this Sunday January 23 to find out if you're a winner of one of our FABULOUS prizes including a guide trip. Bears/Packers will be over by then and hey nobody really cares about the AFC do they?

Pete Stoltman
01-24-2011, 10:45 PM
See the post below for the complete list of winners and prizes. Don't forget to tune in to RFRG Radio to see what other contests we come up with. Milwaukee Muskie Expo is right around the corner and we're working on a possible contest associated with that show. Details to follow soon if we can come up with a creative idea. Time for a corporate meeting to discuss strategies!