PDA

View Full Version : Ice Shack? for Sale

Mr. Marbles
01-05-2011, 03:29 PM
One of a kind Ice Shelter for sale. This unique shack is made from a 1500 gallon plastic water tank. This is an original design and is modeled after a traditional bobber. "Frank the Tank" is 8x8x6.5 feet tall, and comfortabaly fishes 2 to 4 to 6 people, card parties are optional. This was something I always wanted to make, and now that it's been done, I am okay with parting from it. There is no shack like this one. A new water tank like this one runs between $900 and $1200 so I am really just looking at reasonable offers or trades. Plywood floor bolted to the bottom and also the usual teflon runners. Trades= portables, auger, motorcycles, winning lottery tickets ect. If you are interested 906-241-2865. I will try to attach photos. Yes it's even insulated to a majority extent. This shack offers maximum light in and glows at night when lit. Good Fishing......Marbles

iceyes
01-05-2011, 09:11 PM
I can't believe you are getting rid of the bobber. Was out today behind the Sheriff's dep. Not a whole lot of action. Got about a dozen small perch on a #7 firetiger tipped with a minnow head...tried a normal perch rig and couldn't get a bite??????

Mr. Marbles
01-06-2011, 10:52 AM
I know, well that was yesterday, I am having second thoughts; indecisive. Always jig with minnow head, I think that is a U.P. Proverb........

DLW681
01-06-2011, 11:04 AM
That Shanty is very cool......Its outside of the box for sure!!

The Bait Shop Guy
01-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Mr. Marbles is an "outside the box" kind of guy.

DLW681
01-07-2011, 07:00 AM
Thats a big 10-4 Bait Shop Guy! Our group will be hitting LBDN the second week in Feb, staying at Johns Rental house on Stonington Pt. Been going for a many years now always a great time and normally very good fishing! I will need a couple of the new colors of shiver minnows please have them in stock!