PDA

View Full Version : Jig It! Ice Fishing Extravaganza

The Bait Shop Guy
01-10-2011, 06:19 AM
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area will be holding their annual Jig It! Ice Fishing Extravaganza on Saturday, January 29th.

Guaranteed first prize of $5000 for the largest fish entered!

Entry fee is $25 per person if registered before January 14th. $30 per person after that. All proceeds benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bay Area.

For rules and online registration, go to http://deltami.org

Good luck!

Jighead
01-11-2011, 09:15 PM
I just don't like the idea of pre-drilled holes, especially at $25 a hole, doesn't give much room to move around or do anything besides sitting there and jigging, knowing you paid $25 just to fish that one hole. The Vendors and such would be nice to check out, and to see if anyone catching anything nice. Should be a good time. Things can get a little crazy.

The Bait Shop Guy
01-12-2011, 09:33 PM
There are way more holes than fishermen in the fishing area. You are free to move around and fish any unoccupied hole during the course of the event.

Ashman
01-29-2011, 06:41 PM
So.....who was the winner?

crazyeyes
01-29-2011, 08:51 PM
I just don't like the idea of pre-drilled holes, especially at $25 a hole, doesn't give much room to move around or do anything besides sitting there and jigging, knowing you paid $25 just to fish that one hole. The Vendors and such would be nice to check out, and to see if anyone catching anything nice. Should be a good time. Things can get a little crazy.

You should enter the Jug Bourdeau Tournament, you can drill your own holes in that one...

Jug It!

RudyG
01-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Jig it was a great time! Wind finaly died down and sun came out. No fish for me... but had a good time for a great cause! Thank You to all who put efforts in to make it fun for all.