PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Muskie Show

muskiefisher
01-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Hi Guys,
Just wondering how many of you are planning to go to the Michigan show?
I see we may be having a booth up there and I'd be willing to help man it if there's a need. I'd need to take vacation to go to both days so I'd probably only take one day (Sat.) off to go up but the trip's still up in the air for me yet. That's why I'm posting this.
Maybe we could drive up in a group or car pool if some of you are going up for it. If anyone's interested drop me a line or add on to this post. Otherwise, I'll see you at the next meeting.

muskiefisher@earthlink.net
Ron

Mark Steinert
01-26-2011, 02:39 PM
I haven't made up my mind yet. I was talking to the Hound and he is going on Saturday. I will probably hook up with him and go on over to Belle River after that. Otherwise I would carpool. That sounds like a good idea.
Mark.

Fisheye
01-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Hey Mark, I'll be seeing you also on next Saturday at the show! Paul.

Mark Steinert
01-28-2011, 05:09 AM
Thats good to here Paul. Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Roughneck
01-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Central Ohio is setting up a booth at the Michigan show. We have the staffing of the booth covered. I recruited some northern members of our club to help out both days.
This should be a great show for anyone who fishes lake St. Clair. Lots of St. Clair area baitmakers will be there. The 6" Ziggies were a go to bait for me last year and are going to be a good replacement for the Lokies. Ziggie will have a booth there. Ziggies work well in Ohio lakes as well.

Mark
winter sucks!!!

Mark Steinert
01-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Hey Rob, Bruce sent me some very sweet hounds for the box. Give me a call this week so we can make sure the lures are with you at the start.

Rob VanGorder
01-29-2011, 10:16 AM
I'll be up there Friday to help set-up our booth. I plan to work the booth for a bit and attend the show on Saturday. Hope to see everyone there!

Mark - We can try to hook up this weekend or early this coming week on those great Hound baits for the box. I'll call you if my travels take me your way, and please do the same. If we don't hook up, just bring them to the show and we'll add them there.

Fisheye
01-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know exactly where the show is going to be? We don't want to get lost on the way there! Thanks! Paul.

muskiefisher
02-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Paul,

You could Google Michigan Muskie show and you'll find a link on there for Show Information which has a map to help find it's location.

Fisheye
02-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Thank You, I'll check it out right now! Paul.

Muskie51
02-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Its at the county fairgrounds. It is about 3 or 4 miles east of 75 on south Custer road. If you go to the shows website and look under information you can print the map. See you there. Doug

Fisheye
02-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Doug, just thought I would ask, but isn't that West of I-75 on S. Cluster Rd? Thanks! Paul.

Muskie51
02-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Yea it is west of 75 I had 23 on my brain, if you go 3 or 4 miles east you will be out there on that hard water. Doug