PDA

View Full Version : today's catch

perch"n"eyes
02-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Got ten nice perch and one 19" walleye and several dinks today , perch bit on minnows and wigglers on my set line and i was catching the eye's on a small orange forage minnow w/minnow head in 34 FOW 3/4 the way accross the bay off kipling.

YooperTroll
02-10-2011, 10:00 PM
That's a fine meal right there.

Jighead
02-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Seems there are about 4 main guys who have been consistently catching fish out there, you know who you are. I hope I get some too.

YooperTroll
02-12-2011, 06:44 PM
Seems there are about 4 main guys who have been consistently catching fish out there, you know who you are. I hope I get some too.

A very small minority of fishermen post online. I've heard quite a few stories of folks doing well but those reports don't show up here.

I do think there are people who clean up and keep quiet ;)

behr10
02-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Im not gonna lie last weekend was the best day i ever had up there. Killed um. nothing under 18in. 2 days 2 limit. I dont tell anybody where ever on websites. Or exactly what i was using. I believe people should do what i do...work to find them and see what it takes. If u cant do that...Hire a guide.

YooperTroll
02-13-2011, 09:09 AM
Im not gonna lie last weekend was the best day i ever had up there. Killed um. nothing under 18in. 2 days 2 limit. I dont tell anybody where ever on websites. Or exactly what i was using. I believe people should do what i do...work to find them and see what it takes. If u cant do that...Hire a guide.

That's cool. A report like this is fine. At least we know someone somewhere is getting them. I don't need to know the exact spot, and as far as bait and technique, well, there's only so many in that regard as well ;)

Thanks for sharing.

tomjohn
02-13-2011, 08:58 PM

I on the other hand, like to share and help out other people if I can. But that is just me.