PDA

View Full Version : general membership meeting

peanutbutter soup
02-10-2011, 09:57 PM
the bay de noc great lakes sport fishermen is having a general membership meeting on sunday february 13th at 5pm at the elks club in escanaba. members should please attend, because elections for board and officers are being held. hope to see you there.

The Bait Shop Guy
02-11-2011, 06:16 AM
Don't forget about the free fish fry for all paid members and a guest, and door prizes following the meeting. If you plan on attending the banquet in March, your membership dues are included in the price of the banquet ticket. You're still welcome to attend the general membership meeting on Sunday.

See you there.

YooperTroll
02-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Chris:

I'm interested in becoming a member...who has the form? What is the price? Either way, I can't make the upcoming thing at the Elks...but I want to get on board anyway.

The Bait Shop Guy
02-11-2011, 08:19 PM
You can sign up the next time you're in the shop. We always have the membership forms there. Cost is $20 per year for a regular membership, $10 for seniors, (55 and over.) Kids 16 and younger are free.

Your other option is to attend the banquet on March 19th. There will likely be a few extra tickets available. The cost is $60 per person and includes your membership dues, entry in the general raffle, and what many people have said is the best meal to be had at any of the local sportsman's banquets. If you're interested, call Carol Chenier at (906) 786-0238 to be put on the waiting list.