PDA

View Full Version : Frank in action

DSmith
03-05-2011, 09:57 PM
A great time being had by all during this trip. The fish cooperated most of the time but there were the slow times. There were quite a few tent cities on the lake but we stayed clear of them. Lots of good tales and steaks on the grill made us very tired tonight.

I thought that all would enjoy seeing Frank in action jigging for Walleye but no doubt hoping that a Musky would take his lure. I almost had to give him or John a dollar for biggest fish but I came through in the end and tied them both.

Tomorrow will hopefully, be a trip to find some Crappie and bigger Walleyes. Has anyone ever heard of Tug Channel? Eat your hearts out as we will be there. I have been told that no mention of the secret location can be given either verbally or in writing otherwise I will be forced to do hard labor in June. I can't have that as there are Pike to be caught.

Tim Kelly
03-06-2011, 02:34 AM
Leopard skin saddle bags eh?

Very Lady Penelope.

Illinois Dennis
03-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Nice pictures, they really blow up when you open them.

I have taken Frank aka action shots before, still my favorite has to be the one were we are in a blizzard and he looks like someone in a movie, frozen over and left for dead.

Yep, that's the same expression he had last year... so I skipped the Kodac moment all together.

Frank Walsh
03-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Saddle bags match my underwear!

Borrowed sled I'm afraid. Notice which real man is sitting on the sled, and the two sissies hitting from the lady's "T" sitting in a warm fish house....

Tim Kelly
03-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Saddle bags match my underwear!

Borrowed sled I'm afraid. Notice which real man is sitting on the sled, and the two sissies hitting from the lady's "T" sitting in a warm fish house....

Not more Polaris trouble I hope?

Gissert
03-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Shania Twain called. She wants her saddle bags back....

Looks great, looking fwd to our trip on the 17th.

Frank Walsh
03-07-2011, 07:32 AM
And I'm just the one to give them to her. No Polaris issues. Not with me anyway. We just needed an extra sled for the excursion.

DSmith
03-08-2011, 05:06 PM
No sissies were pictured here. Notice Frank sitting on the sled in the background. John is sitting on a bucket and I am kneeling waiting for THE NEXT BITE, oops maybe a copyright infringement.