PDA

View Full Version : Chautauqua Musky Benefit

zach2626
03-18-2011, 11:34 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280645890635&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Here we are again, doing our 5th fundraiser for the Chautauqua Lake Musky Hatchery. I am lucky enough to know Cpt Larry Jones and I am supporting his fund that he helped start years ago. NYS falls short on our needs to help support the only musky fish hatchery in our state. Its is very important for us to help out as much as we can to make sure the future of fishing is as good as it is now. Chautauqua and some surrounding lakes are doing better than ever and a lot of it has to do with catch and release and successful past stockings. By supporting these lure auctions, not only will you get some decent baits but you'll help purchase fathead minnows to feed the musky fry. Feeding live minnows not only accelerates their growth but develops a stronger predatory behavior from start. All money raised on this auction will go directly back to the fishery. No single person makes any money on this, all money goes directly to purchase the minnows! We are very lucky to have Bob Mignano join us in this auction with his handmade BM Musky lures. Bob's baits catch a lot of fish up here and he makes them by hand, one at a time the good old fashion way like I do. His top notch lures got him a 52" slob last year. BM's are from Akron, Ohio and he donated these to help out the cause. Colors of the BM baits are Niagara River Walleye, Sexy Shads and Perch. I am donating some of my Baker Baits in Foiled Green Perch, Foiled Orange Pearl Perch, Cpt Larry and Purple Shad. We hope that together we can make this a success! Thanks for looking and helping us all out! We have raised hundreds of dollars in the past due to some amazing people and hope that we can continue it!

zach2626
03-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Just to let you guys know, half of our past winners have been from out of state.