PDA

View Full Version : Legend Lures

Kong6799
04-01-2011, 02:06 PM
I found these lures to be a very hot item this year to to say the least! Wow!! I placed an order online thru Rollie and Helens and will prob not recieve them until mid April. I was just wondering what everyone elses thoughts are on these lures?

Ivan
04-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Legend perchbaits are great, deep running trolling baits. The run true, catch fish, and are durable. I have also done well with the smaller perchbaits the past few springs.

Red Childress
04-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Dynamite baits and considering the research data in the previous post regarding "what muskies eat", 63 percent of their stomach contents had yellow perch (and various minnows) in them. :)

fish N ski
04-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Thats pretty quick if Rollie and helens said you will have the perchbaits by mid april. I waited 5 months one year for 1. They are usually for sale on ebay also in case you wanted them sooner.

muskyjerk
04-05-2011, 03:40 PM
If you are around the Lake Arthur area Go to a Moraine Musky Assoc meeting on the first Monday of the month @ the Mount Zion church. Brian Boyer makes Legends and is @ the meetings. He has been very kind when it comes to getting me lures.