PDA

View Full Version : Water level

JerkyJosh
04-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Morning all,

Was out at my bro's getting the boat ready and ofcourse the dog had to go down to the lake and get her paws wet (thats a lab for ya). Sure looks like they took a lot of water out this winter. Hopefully they fill it up a little before opener.

Tom,

Sorry i am not going to make it Monday night. My sister in law lost her mother this week and the wake and funeral are monday and tuesday in MN. Please post your thoughts of the meeting if you could.

walleyemaxx
04-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi Josh,

I read last week that excel didn't let out as much water as they were going to. They expect to see the levels come up soon because there is still a lot of snow on the ground, so they expect a lot of run-off yet. Just saw on the weather report that we are going to get a storm tonight. We're still three weeks away from the opener, so I would hope the Big Chip fills up in time.

Sorry to hear about your sister in laws mother.I'll report what happens at the DNR meeting so you won't miss anything on that aspect. Important for you to spend time with family now.

I'll be writing a lot of notes so I can make an accurate report of how the meeting goes. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

Walleyemaxx