PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Outing July 16th & 17th

Larry Jones
05-03-2011, 11:16 AM
On July 16th & 17th the Eastern Lake Erie Charter Boat Assoc. and Inland NY Guides will be taking Active Duty Wounded Veteran's from the 10th Mtn Div. out of Fort Drum,NY Fishing.Because this is a U.S. Army sanctioned event we can only use boats that are Licensed Charter Captians & Guides,have Liability Insurance and Standard First Aid Certifification to take out the Veterans fishing.The E.L.E.C.B.A. will take the Veteran's out on Lake Erie for Walleye one of the days,the Licensed Guides will take the Veteran's out on Chautauqua Lake for Muskies on the other day.We will have a Fish Fry Dinner for the Veterans,Captian's & Guides the Friday afternoon before.So I'm sorry that we can not use the boats from the regular musky guy's that made their boats available,but thank you for stepping up and thinking of our Veteran's.As I get more Info on the Veteran's Outing I will keep everyone informed by posting here.Charlie & Red, Thanks for your participation!

Red Childress
05-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Larry,

My boat will only be available for the 16th so if that is the Lake Erie "walleye" day, I will not be able to participate due my boat being a jet.

PM me if we need to discuss.

Larry Jones
05-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Red, We will make sure your Veteran goes with you on Chautauqua Lake for Mukies on July 16th. Thanks!

wvmuskychick
05-12-2011, 08:52 AM
I am a Iraq War veteran, if there is any way I can help let me know!! I would LOVE to give back to the soldiers!!!